The Berkman Klein Center’s Ethics of Digitalization initiative
“DIGITAL ETHICS IN TIMES OF CRISIS: COVID-19 AND ACCESS TO EDUCATION AND LEARNING SPACES”
Deadline To Apply: Thursday, October 8, 2020 by 5:00pm EDT
In a nutshell:
1. The research sprint is hosted by the Berkman Klein Center at Harvard University and will take place virtually from October 15th-December 18th.
2. The program brings together leading experts and mentors from the Berkman Klein Center and its global partner organizations.
3. The program consists of three elements: A series of 8 anchoring sessions online, small-group research in teams, and occasional “social” gatherings for networking and mentorship.
4. Average time commitment of up to 10 hours a week, depending on your capacities.
5. Students at the Master- and PhD level from all disciplines are invited to apply and will be actively involved in all parts of the program.
6. We invite participation from students globally.
7. Students who complete the program will be eligible for a stipend of up to $1,500.